We are looking for Python Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Design, develop, and implement data infrastructure and pipelines that ingest and transform data from various external sources, storing it in highly optimized database systems, and making it useful to our application and reporting layers.
- Create automation systems and tools to configure, monitor, and orchestrate data infrastructure and pipelines.
- Create data integration services to help onboard new customers as quickly as possible.
- Maintain ongoing reliability, performance, and support of the data infrastructure, providing solutions based on application needs and anticipated growth.
- Develop robust and production-level code to implement new product features in collaboration with other engineers and subject matter experts.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues, troubleshoot problems, and improve product quality Work closely with Data Science and Analytics colleagues to implement descriptive and predictive algorithms and models using the latest technologies.
- Serve as a point of contact for data-related activities with clients and business partners.
- Become a subject matter expert on the use of clinical trial data around the organization.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans and trainings.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
What are we looking for:
- 3-4 years of practical experience in Python and Django development.
- Experience in development with object-oriented programming is desirable.
- 3 years of development using other programming languages.
- Good skills with XML and relational databases (Oracle / MS SQL / MySQL).
- Experience with OOD.
- Strong professional experience working with large data structures (including XML) and algorithms.
- A University Degree in systems is a plus.
Source: Python.org Jobs Feed
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://python.org/jobs/4300/→