What lies ahead :
As a React developer, you will be working on using modular and reusable components to build, connect and interact with every part of the application. You will be responsible towards providing a favourable user experience to the customer, managing data and controlling complex interactions of different parts of application using actions and global state.
As a ReactJS Developer, a candidate MUST have knowledge of :
1. Good understanding of JS Fundamentals ( Inheritance, Object oriented design, ECMAScript features, promises, callbacks, event handling etc.)
2. JSX elements.
3. React Lifecycle hooks (v16+).
4. Redux, React-Redux and managing global state.
5. Redux Thunk and dispatching actions.
6. React Router v4
7. React Transition Group and CSS Transition Group
The following skills are preferred, however not mandatory :
2. Gulp / Grunt / Deploy tools.
3. Basic understanding of module bundler preferably Webpack.
4. Npm / yarn
5. Git Cli
If you have any question related to working at VinSol, you may visit our Careers FAQ page.
Subscribe to our email newsletter today to receive updates on the latest news, tutorials and special offers!